Alabama October 12, 2015
What These 20 Alabama Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away – Part 2
We recently featured the work of 20 Alabama photographers. Alabama is filled with many talented photographers, so it’s quite difficult to feature them all in a single post. Because of this, we decided to feature additional photographers and their amazing photos below.
As always, we appreciate your photo submissions and welcome you to continue sharing them with us. Submission instructions are listed at the end of this post.
1. A beautiful sunset in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
Trey Walker/Trey Walker Photography
Photo by: Trey Walker / Trey Walker Photography - Facebook
2. A powerful lightning storm is taking place over downtown Florence, Alabama.
Photo by: Jeff Whitten
3. A chilly snow day in Lacey's Spring, Alabama.
Photo by: Becky Mears
4. A lovely sunset in Birmingham, Alabama.
Photo by: Lisa Woodard
5. Beautiful sun rays shining upon Cosby Lake in Pinson, Alabama.
Photo by: Susan Rogers Jackson
6. A beautiful sunset view after a storm in Rainbow City, Alabama.
Photo by: John McFarland
7. A fabulous photo of a marina on Lake Guntersville.
Photo by: Justin King
8. An alluring sunset on Lake Jordan near Wetumpka.
Photo by: Judy Simmons Thompson
9. This magical photo was captured at Lake Irene in Troy, Alabama during the Perseid meteor shower.
Photo by: Jonah Enfinger
10. The sunrise and sailboats on Lake Guntersville were wonderfully captured in this photo.
Photo by: Danny Head
11. A lovely view of a cotton field in Harvest, Alabama.
Photo by: Ann Bjerring Ravn Weis
12. A tranquil sunset in the Weeks Bay Estuary area of Fairhope, Alabama.
Photo by: Kristen Jones Ott
13. Below the fishing pier in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
Photo by: Norman Peay
14. A gorgeous sunset on Pickwick Lake.
Photo by: Rebecca Mance Waller
15. Jasmine Hill Gardens - a hidden gem near Wetumpka, Alabama.
Photo by: Panja Weaver Serrano
16. An old pecan orchard in Fosters, Alabama.
Photo by: Paula Battles
17. A magnificent sunset in Lawrence County.
Photo by: Cody Heaps
18. The Melissa Jenn Kris shrimp boat is making her way out of the Bon Secour River for a night of fishing on Mobile Bay.
Photo by: Lynn Jordan Photography
19. A fabulous view from atop Cheaha Mountain - Alabama's highest point.
Photo by: Cabot Barden
20. A fantastic sunset view of Mobile from the causeway.
We’ll be featuring our favorite photos of Alabama on a regular basis. Please send us your best photos that showcase the beauty of Alabama.
You may send your photos to
firstname.lastname@example.org, or post them directly to the Only In Alabama Facebook page. Thanks!