Alabama October 20, 2015
What These 20 Alabama Photographers Captured Will Blow You Away – Part 3
We featured the work of 20 Alabama photographers in two previous posts. Alabama is filled with many talented photographers, so it was quite difficult to feature them all within those two posts. Because of this, we decided to feature additional photographers and their amazing photos below.
As always, we appreciate your photo submissions and welcome you to continue sharing them with us. Submission instructions are listed at the end of this post.
1. Beautiful blue skies over Lake Guntersville.
Photo by: Justin King
2. An amazing capture of the moon over Pinson, Alabama.
Photo by: Susan Rogers Jackson
3. This GORGEOUS photo was taken at Little River Canyon National Preserve near Fort Payne, Alabama.
Photo by: Scott Adams
4. A calming view of Alabama Point in Orange Beach, Alabama.
Photo by: Stephen Hyche
5. This INCREDIBLE photo was captured inside of an abandoned schoolhouse in Shellhorn, Alabama.
Trey Walker/Trey Walker Photography - FB
Photo by: Trey Walker
6. WOW!! This sunset over Ono Island is AMAZING!!!
Photo by: Jeff Whitten
7. This FABULOUS scene was captured in the Vinemont area.
Photo by: Ann Bjerring Ravn Weis
8. A colorful sunset overlooking the Mobile Bay at Bay Front Park in Daphne, Alabama.
Photo by: Toni Sunday
9. In this serene photo, Bear Creek, Alabama appears to be such a peaceful place to call home. Don't you agree?
Photo by: Julie Hodge Coffman
10. A mesmerizing sunset and sea oats in Fort Morgan, Alabama.
Photo by: Melissa McQuillin Bull
11. This picturesque sailboat photo was captured in Orange Beach, Alabama and it's BEYOND PERFECT!!!
Photo by: RobinAnn Dunlap Proietty
12. A stunning sunset overlooking a beautiful cotton field in Lawrence County.
Photo by: Rhonda Hardin Toothaker
13. This further proves that Crane Hill, Alabama is such a lovely place.
Photo by: Suzi Burke
14. I absolutely love sunflowers, and this sunflower photo was captured at Aplin Farms near Dothan, Alabama.
Photo by: Susan Manning Cowart
15. A tranquil sunset overlooking Wolf Bay.
Photo by: Eddie McAnnally
16. A magical shot of the Milky Way over Washington County.
Photo by: Brian Dumas
17. This photo captures Mallard Creek's beauty PERFECTLY!!!
Photo by: Jo Ann Morgan
18. This wonderful scene was captured in the Bayou La Batre area.
Photo by: Delores Hall
19. A fantastic moonlight view of Lake Guntersville.
Photo by: Angie Bullard Batemon
20. This beautiful photo was taken in West Point on the morning of Columbus Day 2015.
Photo by: Cindy Owens Smith
We’ll be featuring our favorite photos of Alabama on a regular basis. Please send us your best photos that showcase the beauty of Alabama.
You may send your photos to
email@example.com, or post them directly to the Only In Alabama Facebook page. Thanks!