Alabama September 26, 2016
A Trip To This Marvelous Outdoor Market Is Unlike Any Other In Alabama
Alabama is home to many amazing farmers markets. However, there’s one in particular that stands out among the rest. This farmers market is The Market at Pepper Place, in Birmingham, Alabama. The Market at Pepper Place is a definite must visit, and here are 10 reasons why:
1. The Market at Pepper Place will take place every Saturday thru December 10, 2016 (7:00 a.m. - Noon) - RAIN OR SHINE.
2. From fabulous art and one-of-a-kind jewelry, to handmade soaps and unique pottery, you'll find a little bit of everything while strolling The Market at Pepper Place.
3. The food vendors at this popular farmers market don't disappoint. They offer anything and everything for even the pickiest of eaters. From sweet treats to...
4. ...delicious stir-fried foods, you won't go hungry while visiting The Market at Pepper Place.
5. The Market at Pepper Place also offers a variety of fresh, beautiful flowers and...
6. ...the freshest produce to ever be picked. Everything is grown locally and much better than what you'll find in most chain stores. When possible, always support your local farmers by purchasing locally.
7. The Market at Pepper Place is great for all ages. Children enjoy a variety of activities, while...
8. ...adults enjoy watching the cooking demonstrations.
9. This amazing farmers market also sells the most delicious gourmet kettle corn. Don't leave without purchasing a bag (or two).
10. Overall, The Market at Pepper Place is a great place to spend a Saturday. Make plans to visit this incredible farmers market soon. You'll love it!
Do you have a favorite farmers market? Have you ever been to The Market at Pepper Place? If so, what did you think? If you’re looking for something else to do this fall season, check out these 10 Unique Fall Festivals In Alabama You Won’t Find Anywhere Else.
The Market at Pepper Place
2829 2nd Avenue South
Birmingham, AL 35233