Alabama May 30, 2016
14 Photos That Will Forever Change The Way You See Alabama
From lovely gardens to magnificent waterfalls, there are many amazing places located throughout Alabama. We’ve gathered up 14 of the most amazing photos that were captured right here in Alabama and have listed them below. These photos will forever change the way you see this great state.
1. An egret is highlighted by the beautiful sunset that's overlooking Gulf Shores / Orange Beach.
2. This cotton field, in Snead, is way too pretty to even think about picking, don't you think?
3. What a breathtaking view from Birmingham's Ruffner Mountain!
4. Pictured here is DeSoto Falls, which just so happens to be one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the South.
5. This view of Fred Hallmark Farm, in Warrior, is picture perfect.
6. A tree stands all alone in the freshly fallen snow in Madison.
7. What a gorgeous sunset view of Battles Wharf in Fairhope!
8. This photo of Birmingham Botanical Gardens proves how beautiful Alabama's largest living museum truly is.
9. Doesn't this photo of a playful dolphin jumping in the wake make you happy? Such an incredible moment!
10. This tranquil photo was captured along the 33-mile long Chief Ladiga Trail. What a great example of Alabama's countryside!
11. A colorful sunset is overlooking the city of Huntsville.
12. This lovely photo of Bellingrath Gardens, in Theodore, is the true definition of springtime in Alabama.
13. In this sweet photo, a mother is protecting her foal.
14. This is such a spectacular capture of Blount County's Mardis Mill Falls.
Which of these amazing photos is your favorite?